THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL PLAYBOOK
This will be your last stop to finding the football playbook that you’ve been looking for.
The Ultimate Football Playbook was put together using five different offensive schemes that have been successfully executed on the football field.
1. The Power I and Spread I Formation: Used for power running behind a strong line and a powerful fullback. Screens and passes can also be used in this formation. Spread the defense out and run out of the Spread I as well.
2. The Pro-Set Power and Spread: Terrific formation to implement everything. Power, passing, screens, misdirection, motion. This formation will keep a defense on its heels.
3. The Wishbone: Used for power and misdirection. Unlike the I or the Pro-set your back can hit a hole using two lead blockers instead of one. You can also run misdirection and still use a lead blocker.
4. The Shotgun Spread Formation: Used to spread out a defense to either side. Great for screens, come backs, and go’s. Qb draws, sweeps, and reverses can be run from this form as well.
5. The Run and Shoot / Single Back: Used to pass and spread a defense out. If a defense is playing eight in the box run a couple plays out of this form and force the D to spread out and cover. Allows your Qb to read the defense using a motion man. There’s always a man open if read and executed properly.
Why use five formations?
There are several reasons a team must know more than one or two offenses to be successful.
1. Switching up your offensive scheme during a game or a series can confuse the defense.
2. If a defense is shutting you down then having the multiple offenses gives a team options.
3. Not all teams run the same defense. Some offenses work great against certain defenses. Knowing the difference and making changes quickly will win games.
4. If you’re in a league that has a minimum play rule then you can dedicate one offense strictly for those kids. This will allow you to get their plays in and show the defense a different look at the same time.
How does a team learn 5 formations?
There are 154 total plays in this playbook. It would be extremely difficult to teach every play from The Ultimate Football Playbook to your players in one season. However, you can certainly teach 3 to 5 plays from each formation in one season. Going into a game with 20 plays 100% down that includes 5 offenses will certainly give your team the upper hand.
For example come up with:
4 power plays
4 misdirection plays
4 outside plays (pitch/sweep)
4 trick plays (reverses)
4 passing plays
It’s a game plan! As coach you can choose your 20 plays how you like. 6, 3, 3, 2, 6 or however you choose, there’s plenty to pick from. As the season moves on, you can add and adjust your game plan.
What do I get with my purchase?
- The Ultimate Football Playbook consists of five football formations. A total of 154 plays.
Power I and Spread I = 42 total plays. 24 power I run, 6 power I pass, 6 spread I run, 6 spread I pass plays.
Pro-Form = 66 total plays. 28 power pro run, 8 power pro pass, 18 pro spread run, and 12 pro spread pass plays.
Wishbone = 18 total plays. 14 run and 4 pass plays.
Shotgun Spread = 12 total plays. 6 run and 6 pass plays.
Run and Shoot / Single Back = 16 total plays. 6 run and 10 pass plays.
example of plays in The Ultimate Football Playbook
Buy this product: for $39.95
- It also comes with 6 agility drills to use during the conditioning week/s that focus on increasing speed, quickness, and agility.
- AS A BONUS I have included a couple cool defensive blitzing schemes out of a 5-3 that kids enjoy yelling out and executing. I also included some pointers on a simple blocking scheme that focuses on line 1st and opening holes if the pulling and linebacker blocking isn't working.
You will receive all of this for only $39.95
The Ultimate Football Playbook
You will be directly sent to the download page after completion of payment
For I-formation Football Playbook click here
For Pro-Set Football Playbook click here